Your staff are your greatest asset and managing them through this uncertainty is the key to your business recovering.
Join us as we reveal how your business can manage your staff effectively to ensure your business continues to recover.
This seminar is for you if:
- You are a business owner with more than 1 member of staff.
- Your business has been adversely affected by COVID-19.
- You want your business to recover from the effects of COVID-19.
- You are unsure how your business can continue to operate under the new restrictions.
- You need some advice on how you can manage your staff and keep them safe.
Even as you read this description, the guidelines to what you can and can’t do is changing. The infection rate continues to rise, and the measures introduced by the Government continue to be more restrictive. Only one thing is certain: nothing is certain!
Like you, businesses adapted quickly to the challenges of the Coronavirus and made their workplace COVID Secure. However, with the latest restrictions, members of staff are again being encouraged to work from home whenever possible.
But this time its different! There is no furlough scheme, employees want to be at work, and employers need their employees to continue to work. The challenges for businesses is not to be underestimated.
During this seminar, Equilibrium Risk will reveal how, despite all the uncertainty, your business can continue to operate and recover from the Coronavirus pandemic.